The Bridge of Dochart is a seven span bridge carrying the A827 across the Falls of Dochart.
The bridge was built in 1760 from rubble stone. The central arch had to be rebuilt in 1831 after a flood. The date stones are now much weathered. A gate in the middle of the bridge leads to Inchbuie, an island which is home to the clan MacNab ancient burial ground.
Carrying the main road into Killin poses a major problem for the twisting narrow bridge, with parapet walls being regularly damaged by long vehicles and some visitors.