Bridge of Dochart
The Bridge of Dochart is a seven span bridge carrying the A827 across the Falls of Dochart. The bridge was built in 1760 from rubble stone. The central arch had to be rebuilt in 1831 after a flood. The date stones are now much weathered.
Falls of Dochart
The Falls of Dochart are located towards the Southern end of the village where the River Dochart widens into the falls, twisting it’s way around the rocks, Crow Island and Inchbuie on it’s way to Loch Tay. Easily accessible, the Falls of Dochart provide a spectacular photo opportunity, especially when the river is in spate.