Breadalbane Park is the large park area in the centre of the village which is home to many local village events such as Killin Highland Games and the Killin Agricultural Show.
The large park was leased on a 999 year lease by the Earl of Breadalbane in 1947 to be used for the benefit of the people of Killin. The park now includes a children’s playground, a round house and a football pitch.
A strip of ground adjoining the McLaren Hall was donated by the late Mr. Alfred Morris of Killin Hotel, on which the sports pavillion, astroturf, bowling and putting green was developed.
In 2014 an upgrade project got underway for the park area, organised by Killin and Ardeonaig Trust. Phase one work of the project includes renewing the drainage, reinforced hard standing, developing a path network and fitting of new children’s play equipment. Phase two of the project includes looking at further developments to the play park, fencing, hedging, tree planting and new benches and picnic tables. Phase three of the project includes further hedging, trees, meadow area, entrance and signage work.