A distinctive white-harled octagonal classical church built by Thomas Clark in 1744, designed by John Douglas of Edinburgh. Inside has been altered from a ‘wide’ church to a ‘long’ church. In front of the church is a monument to Rev James Stewart (1701-89), minister of Killin, who first translated the new Testament into Scots Gaelic (published 1767).
Sunday service at 10am, open May to October during daylight hours. For further information visit the Scotland Churches Trust website.