Retained firefighters wanted for Killin Community Fire Station.
- Are you able to respond to YOUR LOCAL Fire Station within 5-8 minutes to emergency call-outs;
- between 9am-5pm,
- during school hours?
- Are you 18 years of age or more?
- Are you of good character?
- Are you physically fit and in good health?
- Do you have good unaided vision and colour perception?
- Are you seriously interested in helping to provide an important emergency service for your local community?
If you can answer YES to all of these questions and wish to be part of this worthwhile and rewarding service we would welcome a response from women and men regardless of ethnic origin, colour or marital status.
To find out more go to the recruitment portal.